Regarding Android 10, ASUS has been conducting a public beta test for a while. The OEM is now ready to offer the third beta build of Android 10 for the ZenFone Max Pro M1. Back in September, Google released the Android 10 source code and that kickstarted the custom ROM development here on XDA. Since then, we’ve seen several devices receive Android 10 based custom ROMs, including the Xiaomi Redmi 2, Moto G2015, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, HTC 10, HTC One M8, etc. Most recently, the OnePlus 3/3T, Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, Mi 6X, Huawei P Smart 2018, Galaxy A70 and Xperia XA2 Ultra received their first Android 10 based ROMs.
- Magisk developed by topjohnwu, you can have root and install custom mods using different services like Google Pay.
- There are more than 24K different devices out there, which means the probability of your particular device becoming available is small.
- Alright, so What is even Asus Zenfone Flash Tool?
- While hacking is a illegal, in this way someone can control and break any system or device.
But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is the most popular device from the Asus Company. Choose the option “Apply update from ADB’ and connect your device to your computer. Let’s comment below and tell me which is your favorite custom rom according to you.
- He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology.
- The team “MSM Xtended” is here with a new era of Android.
- Answer – Indirectly yes, there is no official way to remove twrp recovery from your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
- Follow this Step by Step guide to Install official Firmware on QCOM phone- Go Here.
Recently news has excited a lot of ASUS smartphone fans as the company announced their plan to upgrade devices to Android Pie. It was just this week when the company published a list of over a dozen different devices that they are currently planning to update. This seemed to be a long term plan as their announcement simply gave a vague date of 2019 for these updates. However download stock firmware, the company has gotten to the point where they are ready to announce the open beta Android Pie update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1. The Paranoid Android Quartz 2 build is now rolling out to supported devices, with 4 new features and support for 3 more devices. There are more than 24K different devices out there, which means the probability of your particular device becoming available is small.
Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Zenfone. On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Plus ZB570TL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. The users can restore the data backup which they created earlier using the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool. Please do note that the backup which has been created with the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool can be restored here.
Now, we will guide you step by step, first of all, you will use the Magisk by patching the official stock boot image, and the flash on Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) boot partition. You must need to download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it. If you know about “Rooting” then, it is very easy, and you will root your Android device easily.